Monday, May 17, 2010

Friday night Social

We stayed with Corrie who I rowed with and she is now an assistant coach for WSU rowing.  Elle loves her Auntie as well as McGruebor!



Friday night there was a social at the new Tom and Barbara Wilson Rowing Center.  It was amazing!! I would have been a much better rower if this would have been around 10 years ago!  There were poster boards around the tank with pictures of each class.  It was fun to get catch up with everyone and check out the new digs! 

I forgot the camera so Colby took this one with his iphone.  Here you can see Christy and Holly trying out the tank.
 Roger, my old coach's husband, ran the bar.  Each time you went up to get a drink he would tell a story about you.  It was amazing what he remembered.  Needless to say I only had two drinks so Colby didn't get too much dirt on me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Oergel said...

The rowing center looks great!