Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello All!

Kim and I had a great weekend in Vancouver (WA) this weekend celebrating Christy's 30th birthday. Unfortunately, we got there and realized the camera was still in Des Moines. Oops. I think I am going to have ot strap it to myself at all times.

We went out to the house yesterday and found a new paint job on the house inside and out. The first coat of paint is done outside and it looks great. inside, they have put down the first primer coat. Of course they fumes meant a very quick trip inside before we had to come back out and breathe again. The back patio has been poured and we have a very reasonable step down from the back door. We had been a little worried after looking at how the model home turned out.





3 comments:

Tracie said...

Wow! Looks great! I can't believe how fast it has gone up...probably doesn't feel fast to you though. I'm so excited to see it in person! :-)

Tracy said...

That is moving right along. I love the color!

Oergel said...

The house looks wonderful! The colors are great - I can't believe Christy is 30??????? Who's next?