Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A year of cards and letters

I have been using the birdcage from our wedding as a  vessel for all of the cards and letters we have received this past year.  It was a fun trip down memory lane to look all of them over.


I really should have saved this task for a day I was feeling blue as all the happy news, well wishes, and just plain happy thoughts  made me appreciate my life so much more and all the people in it.  Handwritten letters and cards really has become a thing of the past and it is a shame. 



Thanks to all of you who took them time to send us a card or letter, I cherished them all and this year I am going to try and be better about sending some myself.


I can't wait to see what 2010 cards and letters will hold but I look forward to every one we receive!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Oergel said...

Cool way to store the letters and cards!