It has actually been 4 months since we took Elleanor home from the hospital and it is official she is ours to keep! Last bill has been paid and she is officially off layaway :)
We celebrated with our celebrity shot.
Gnawing on the camel always makes Elle happy.
Today was Elle's 4 month appoint. Drum roll please..... I am 25 3/4 inches tall putting me in the 90th percentile! I weighted in at 14lbs 9ozs which is perfect fighting weight in the 75th percentile. My head is only 16 1/2 inches around and moved up to the 75th percentile!
Elleanor's 4 Month Milestones:
- I can roll over
- I no longer wear size 1 diapers no matter how Mommy tries to squeeze me in
- I blow bubbles and it makes Mommy and Daddy giggle
- I love to smile and laugh all the time
- I just love to grab my knees and tuck into a ball
- Sleeping is for car rides, strollers, baby bjorn, and while in arms. Cribs are overrated...
- Mommy and Daddy have invested in millions of pacificers but still manage to forget them at home
- The bumbo rocks I am getting better at sitting up and not slumping over
- I am not quite tall enough for my jumperoo but with the help of the Wii Fit I am now able to jump and play!
It was another great month for Elleanor and we are looking forward to the holiday season ahead. Hope to see you all soon!