Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Musee Mecanique

We ventured to the Musee Mecanique on Saturday afternoon. One of the world’s largest privately owned collections of mechanically operated musical instruments and antique arcade machines.

I just had to know what was at the end of the trail... AKA the first machine to take my $0.25! It was so funny as it just blew wind over the desert death scene.




Colby had fun playing baseball and hit a few home runs!




We thought Daddy O would enjoy the crane game. You had to pick up loads of beans and drop them down the funnel.


Colby totally kicked butt at arm wrestling and got to move up a level. A small crowd gathered to watch! It was very entertaining! Wish I had made a video of it!


When we win the lotto, we will have a bowling game installed at the house! Notice my fine technique.

Colby of course rocked this game!


Who doesn't love a Bimbo box?? This reminded me of Great Grandma and Grandpa Dolac's house. I loved that crazy little musical Monkey they had!!


A small video for you to reminisce too :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lana said...

Goodness Colby looks like he's going to hurt himself at the arm wrestling game. Looks like you guys had fun. When I see the monkey, I only thinks of Phantom of the Opera. So fun!