Monday, February 16, 2009

I left my heart in San Francisco

For Valentines Day, Colby took me to San Francisco! I couldn't stop singing "Rice a Roni, the San Francisco treat, ding ding" the entire flight. Once there, I moved on to "If your going to San Francisco". Probably you all are loving me right now. Catchy isn't it??


There was a storm a brewing when we landed but it didn't stop us from being tourists! We wandered to the end of Pier 39 and had dinner at Bubba Gump's and that is all I got to say about that!




We were lucky enough to see Billy at the Wax Museum. Liz, we put in a good word for you!


Gave a little prayer out to Pope John Paul II and all of his homies!



If only we had a pitchfork...

Confucius say " He who farts in church, sits in own pew"


Colby at the end said to me "You know them aren't real people?"... I was crushed...
We will be posting as the week rolls, Colby thinks I am cool-aid drunk and need to go to bed.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Cute...looks like a fun trip.

Megan said...

I'm so jealous, I have yet to make it to San Francisco. *sigh* Maybe someday...

Lana said...

looks so fun! i'm jealous. oh love the asian wax art.

Oergel said...

Funny commentary!! Good pictures.