Monday, November 3, 2008

Unique New York

I thought I would give you a look at one of the more interesting buildings I have been to. Our warehouse in Queens was built on a site in which some old buildings couldn't be torn down. You can kind of tell by the picture that the buildings were basically combined together , with a covered walkway in one instance, to create the space we needed. It makes for some very interesting architecture and nice pictures.






Also, the site is directly on the water overlooking Manhattan. There is only a small walking trail separating the parking lot from the water.




When I finished my work at the building, it was after dark and I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to take some nice nighttime shots




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Oergel said...

Great photo's of New York! Love the nighttime shot with all the colors reflecting in the water.