Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy 3-0 to me!!

So folks it is true, I am now officially 30, hard to believe, I know. Luckily Colby turned thirty just a mere 4 days after me so the process was less painful (only heard My old lady a few times). We had a wonderful housewarming/30th BBQ but of course we forgot to take pictures... My Dr has increased my ginkgo prescription to apparently help with this forgetting things, thing...
Colby brought home this amazing cake for my birthday. It was white chocolate on the outside and yummy strawberry shortcake on the inside. Which is my very favorite.


My co-workers took the liberty of helping me remember I turned 30 but decorating my desk in lots o'30s. It was such a nice surprise!

1 comment:

Oergel said...

Happy Birthday to Kimmie and Colby! The cake was fabulous - the birthday/housewarming were fun! Congratulations