Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chicago Downtime



A couple of weeks ago I was in Chicago for work and had a little time to kill on my way back to the airport. If I get the chance, I usually gravitate towards the closest MLB or NFL park. I have eaten several times in the resturant that overlooks the BOB in Phoenix though I have never watched a game there. What baseball purist could resist walking around Wrigley field?


Even though he butchered the song that my grandfather adored (it's take me out with the crowd), you can't resist taking a picture of Harry Caray's statue.



They had the door opened up in right field and I was able to get mere feet from the grass



All of the buildings across the street have continued the bleachers on their roofs. I wonder if they get peanut vendors walking their stairs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: