Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ladies and gents turn up your sound system to the sound of Carlos Santana and the GMB

When they played Maria, Maria everyone began singing! It was so cool to see them live and now I can say I have seen #15 of the the top 100 greatest artist in history.

We will be going to White River Amphitheatre more often as it was super quick in and out. Great location for a concert!

Here is a video of Carlos playing "Black Magic Women"

Got a black magic woman
Got a black magic woman
I've got a black magic woman
Got me so blind I can't see
that she's a black magic woman
She's trying to make a devil out of me
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Oergel said...

Can't make the video work:( Any tricks? Such a great night - I want to see it all again! Thanks guys.

Lana said...

i'm so jealous! you're seats were amazing... i can almost see the sweat off Santana's forehead. AMAZING!