Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Walk thru and closing date!

Happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone!!
The last two Cinco de Mayo's have rocked!! Last year we had our bachelor and bachelorette parties. This year we may not have hung from the chandeliers but we did have an amazing day!

Firstly, we got our Closing date scheduled!! YEAH!! We will be closing on June 9th, I was so excited I went out and bought a rug for the kitchen. Crazy celebration as you can imagine!!

Secondly, Ken (Father/Father-in-law) received very uplifting news, all the cells from the transplant are new!! DOUBLE YEAH!! This means as of now the transplant was very successful, and we are now on the uphill swing! Next post I will include a picture of Ken in all his baldness glory :)
Thirdly, the Christmas cactus Colby got me about two years ago bloomed for the first time!!



















Thought it looked much prettier in the living room



1 comment:

Sarah and Josh said...

The house looks SO GREAT! I can't wait to see it in person!!

So you guys inspired me and I decided to try this blog stuff - check us out - gremer.blogspot.com - now we can be blogging buddies! Have a happy Mother's day and hope to see you guys soon!