Thursday, May 8, 2008

First sewing project: Complete!!

We have 7 pregnant friends all due this summer/fall! I decided I wanted to give something handmade. So I set out looking for a good project and found burp clothes on handmade by jill blog! They were super easy and I feel they are good enough to give. I hope to make bibs next then blankets then if I am really gunho, I want to make dolls again from jill's blog. Totally recommend her blog for inspiration! If I lived in NYK I would totally want to be her friend!!























Today Colby is delivering our first gift to Seth and Stacie who are expecting a baby girl at the end of May! PS I think Madeline is the best children's book series ever!!


















2 comments:

Tracy said...

Those turned out great! I can't wait to try them myself. Way to go!

Oergel said...

Congratulations! I knew you could do it. The burp cloths look amazing - great fabrics. I'm so proud.