Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Congratulations Liz and Myron

August 23rd, 2008

Cheers to the happy couple! I was so honored to be a part of Liz and Myron's wedding.

Colby and I enjoying the evening!


Christy, Justin, and Delaney



Dr. and Mrs. enjoying the view of Mt. Rainier!

All dressed up and ready to boogie down!


Family shot

Liz and her father

Okay so the party has officially started! I think Corrie is trying to figure out where everyone went??

Oh, there is Colby in full effect!

Brian is showing us his dance routine for later in the evening! Let's just say it was magical!!

Colby and Corrie made a wax pact, not sure what it was about, don't think either one remembers... Ah it was a lovely evening and I am so happy for Mr. and Mrs. Wan!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Oergel said...

What a great night! Love the photo of Liz and Myron on the grass with Delaney in the background. Very cool!

Tracie said...

What a beautiful wedding. You did a great job with this...I felt like I was there!

Lana said...

Congrats to the Wans! The wedding looked beautiful. Love the new suit on Colby... he plays a good 007 especially with his killer "smile". Looks like you guys had fun!