Friday, September 2, 2011

Me and my shadow

Elle has became Daddy's little helper and loves to work in the yard.  Colby gave Elle the hose for watering the plants and grass.  I think my Mother's intuition kicked in and I sensed this was going to end badly for one of them... Can you guess who? :)



Hi Momma, I water.


Figuring out the distance she can actually spray.



Oh, and I can make the water go up...


Here Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.


Battle of the hose 2011...



Did you guess correctly how this was going to end badly for?  I was laughing hysterically as I was secretly praying Elle would figure out she could spray him.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lana said...

haha, you go Elle! :)

Oergel said...

Rookie move Dad - by the way, I made the same move with Marcus earlier this summer. BRRRRR...... fun times with the kids!