Sunday, January 18, 2009

I can ride my bike with no handle bars


Okay, so maybe I can't ride my bike with no handle bars but I plan to work up to it! Today Colby and I took out our brand spanking new Christmas present bikes! It was so much fun riding a round the neighborhood and lake!


My bicycle is a beach cruiser and Colby's is a mountain bike. Don't you just love my white wall tires?



Colby got the hang of riding right away, while I was another story... I promise I didn't ride the entire time with my eyes closed but a few times as I was scared!





The fog was lifting off the lake as we rode by. It was a beautiful scene.





Riding back into the development I was feeling much more confident. We plan to pick up helmets the next time we are out. Thanks Mom and Daddy O, Tracy, Wes, Sophie, and Ceci for the kick butt bicycles!



Blue Sky! We opened up the windows when we got back from the ride and aired out the house! Sure smells like spring! Yippee!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Oergel said...

We are so jealous of your brillant blue sky! Fun pictures, spring has sprung!

Tracy said...

You totally just jinxed us by saying it smells like spring. Did you forget your not supposed to talk about it?

I'm totally jealous of your white walls.

Lana said...

so the bike does look neat. It's not the banana seat bike that I thought you were riding. Much cooler!